Item Code 產品編號: M-PPCAP
Propocaps – Green Propolis Capsules
Complementary therapists seeking holistic solutions regard propolis as perhaps one of the greatest ‘all-rounders’ in terms of supplementation, providing a fantastic combination of bio chemicals chosen by the bees themselves to provide their external immune system.
Here are some examples of how this all-rounder can become active in the human body:
• Nails, Hair & Skin: Green Propolis contains the vitamins B, C, E and is the source of many minerals which strengthen nails and hair and make the skin look healthier and younger. The antioxidants contained in Green Propolis fight free radicals (which are associated to the ageing process) by scavenging them before the cell is irreversibly damaged.
• Heart & Blood Circulation: Free radical damage to DNA and its effect on LDL cholesterol is very likely responsible for many heart diseases and strokes. Propolis is used by Chinese Medicine Practitioners in treating hypertension, arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
• Joints: Green Propolis has shown anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties and contains a wide range of antioxidants, which can help to ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in many people.
• Lungs: Green Propolis has been reported to fight inflammation and soothe the respiratory tract. By smoking or breathing polluted air and exhaust gases, we inhale toxic substances and free radicals. Green Propolis is used to protect against the toxicity of environmental influences.
• Immune system: The thymus is a gland that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. Dr. John Diamond, past President of the International Academy for Preventive Medicine (USA), found propolis to be the best of all natural substances to strengthen the thymus gland and hence build up the body’s health reservoir and resistance to disease.
Propocaps – 綠色蜂膠膠囊